- Coordinate business between end buyer (customer) and supplier (factory) as a middle man.
- Quality and delivery control for sewing factory and fabric mill.
- Need to visit factories outside Jakarta to monitor production line and product inspection most of the time (3-4 days a week)
- Monitoring and submit report to customer (quality and delivery schedule information)
- Data analysis of quality and delivery information of the weekly reports/ monthly reports
- Discuss with supplier to adjust delivery (shipment)
- Monitor and check garment sample and submit to customer
- Check factory whether factory follow customer rules or not.
- S1 in any background, with minimum GPA 2,8 (scale 4)
- Fluent in English or Japanese (one of the language is OK)
- Computer literate
- Strong character, and good communication
- The candidates should accept over-time working (arrive home quite late 2~3 days in a week)
- Willing to travel 3-4 days a week
- Willing to be placed in all company’s business location
- Able to work as a team, and strong self-motivation
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who ever joined the recruitment test for this position are not encouraged to apply
Source : Karir Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion (MCF) January 2015