- Check journal daily transaction.
- Prepare monthly adjustment journal.
- Prepare monthly financial report with detail note.
- Review Draft Audit Report
- Prepare Draft Annual Tax Return
- Min. Bachelor degree of Accounting from reputable university
- Experience min. 4 years in similar position.
- Has background in property industry is a plus.
- SAP experiences.
- Attention to details and able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
2. STRUCTURAL / CIVIL
- Project Management, Coordination and Management - all consultants for Design Development, Tender preparation stage.
- Cost management and controls in coordination with QS and Business Development. Quality controls, coordination and time with the contractors and consultants for Construction stage.Set up and coordination of show unit with sales and marketing office.
- S1 M&E / Civil Engineering.
- Project Management experience.
- Has background as a well-trained Architect for Residential.
- Has background as C&S trained for Office Buildings.
- Has experience in handling construction and development of high-rise buildings.
- Good tehcnical knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical.Experience of Mechanical and Electrical cost planning and post-contract works for commercial building projects.
- Good understanding in Civil, engineering construction,
- ME system and materials.Good command in Enlgish (Oral and written)
3. MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL (ME)
- Overall project management for Residential, Hotel, and Office Buildings.
- Budget and cost control management
- Coordination of Master Schedule of overall project
- Coordination of project matters with internal departments, ex: Business Development, Sales & Marketing, etc.
- S1 Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering
- Good technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical
- Experience of Mechanical and Electrical cost planning and post-contract works for commercial building projects
- Good understanding in Engineering construction, ME system and materials
- Good command in Enlgish (Oral and written)
4. ACCOUNT PAYABLE SUPERVISOR
- Check all invoices along with its supporting documents.
- Prepare and create A/P vouchers.
- Cash count.
- Prepare and create supporting documents related to A/P, such as List Progress Payment.
- Prepare vendor invoice aging
- Check Delegation of Authority
- Min. Bachelor degree of Accounting.
- Min. 3 years working experience in related fields.
- Familiarity with SAP or any other system.
- General knowledge in Withholding Tax and VAT.
- Knowledge in accounting journals.
- Good communication skill in English.Has background in property industry is a plus
5. IT ABAP STAFF
- Maintain Role and Authorization User.
- Create and Modify ABAP program as User request.
- Handle Error or Change Request ABAP program.
- Transport TR Dev until Production.Implement SAP Notes.
- Modification/Enhance Transaction Module FI, MM, and RE.
- Min. Bachelor degree.
- Min. 1 year working experience in related fields
- Good understanding on all Report ALV (List, Grid, Tree)
- Good understanding on SAP SmartForms and SAP Script Report, BDC Report / upload report.
- Able to create Report Use Screen Painter
- Understand User Exit / Enhance and Report Use BAPI / RFCService oriented person
- Good communication skill in English
6. SENIOR LEGAL MANAGER
- Acts as liaison to the third party (e.g. Lawyer, police, etc.)
- Prepare legal opinion
- Review legal and contract agreements and hands on in paralegal
- Support legal Department on matter related to commercial
- Min. Master degree majoring in law (LLM)At least 7-10 years’ experience in Legal Department or in law firms
- Good knowledge in Indonesian law and regulation
- Possess strong leadership, a hands-on approach, could demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work under pressure
- Should be analytical, independent and able to take initiatives
- Good command of English (oral & written)Independent, hardworking, responsible and loyal
7. GUEST RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
- Manage guests’ inquiries and assisting their needs.
- Welcome and greet guests professionally.
- Address guests with the correct salutations.
- Provide excellent, caring, and sincere customer service.
- Min. Bachelor degree of Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- Min. 2 years working experience in related fields.
- Young and dynamic individual with pleasant personality.
- Communicative and friendly.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
8. RECEPTION (BASED IN KEMANG)
- Handling telephone operator
- Deal with tenant (tenant relations)
- Assist in preparations of events at Kemang Club Villas (KCV)
- Handling incoming & outgoing letters
- Min. Diploma degree of any major.
- Experience min. 1 year in similar position.
- Able to operate computers.
- Good communication skill in English (oral & written).
- Hard working and customer service oriented.
- Attractive with pleasant personality.Willing to work on shift (12 hours per day).
- Willing to be based in Kemang.
9. JUNIOR ARCHITECT
- Create building designs for development projects and highly detailed drawings hand by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaise with construction professionals about feasibility of proposed projects.
- Work closely with others, such as engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, etc.
- Determine materials to be used and specifying the requirements of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural.
- Min. 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Background experience from Architectural Consultant.
- Experienced of handling high rise, mix used, residential, or hotel projects.
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Attention to detail, highly creative, and innovative.
- Good command in English (oral and written).Able to work in a team.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Generate, edit, publish, schedule and publish daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) to key social media channels.
- Identify, monitor, initiate, and guide online conversations via company’s social media.
- Monitor and responds to comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Track social media activities and reporting the progress to the management.
- Min. Bachelor degree of Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or related field.
- Female with Min. 1 year working experience in related fields.
- Possess solid understanding of social media universe, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.Aptitude for technology.
- Creative, young and dynamic individual with pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Kindly submit your application with CV including recent photograph and put Position as Subject Email to :
- *Only shortlisted candidates will be notified”
- Job Vacancy in FARPOINT Will be Closed January 31 2015