- Partnering with Sales team to provide relevant & accurate information in timely manner.
- Responsible for management of debtor (Account Receivable) and promotion claim.
- Perform budget control.
- Ensure the depot operational run properly, including follow of all Perda, Tax, and Employment Law).
- Give excellent service to support internal party (Central Account, CSOG, Legal, etc).
- Capable to innovate and initiate business process simplification.
- Build high competence and good leadership to achieve the best performance
- Willing to be placed in ANY area in Indonesia (Unilever's Depots)
- Bachelor in Accounting from top and reputable University
- GPA min. 3.00 out of 4.00 scale
- Proficient in English
- Computer Literate
- High initiative and motivated to learn
- Proven leadership experience
- Critical & analytical thinking
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia
If you meet and interested with vacancy above please Register your self through the official page of recruitment Unilever below:
The Vacancy above will closing date January 22th 2015